Friday, August 16, 2013

The search starts here....


Curie looking for Luly

August 16, 2013

Oh well, lets start by explaining what this is all about....

Hi, my name is Raquel Camacho, but to my maternal grandfather (Abuelo Lauro) I was, and will eternally be... Curie.  I have a sister, Carmen Sylvia Camacho Hernandez. Abuelo Lauro would introduce her to you as Luly.  It is plain and simple, I am looking for my sister Luly.

Carmen S. Camacho Hernandez (Luly) now 41 years old
Victor Franqui (G+ profile picure)


Carmen Zoraida and Andy




From left to right: Our mother Raquel Hernandez, Carmen Zoraida and Titi Sylvia
The last time my mother and I spoke to Luly was about 3 months go (April 2013).  Luly has two children; Carmen Zoraida Franqui Camacho (9 years old) and Andrew George Franqui Camacho (about 3 years old).  They were in Orlando, Florida, and presumably living in a motor home.  Carmen Zoraida is being homeschooled.  Their last known home address is: 18520 Five Points Street Detroit Michigan 48240.  

I believe Luly is accompanied by Victor Franqui, the father of my niece Carmen Zoraida and nephew Andrew George. Victor describes himself as a ¨full time internet entrepreneur¨.  He does a great job describing himself in detail at victorfranqui.com.

I believe that Luly and/or Victor might be in serious financial and/or legal trouble and are living in hiding.  Neither of these adults have any recurring means of providing adecuate living conditions or health services for 2 small children.  We are very concerned about the safety and wellbeing of the two children. 

Hopefully someone like you will recognize these members of our family and let us know where and how they are.

Please, if you have any information regarding Luly, Carmen Zoraida, Andy or Victor, please contact me via email at curiera@gmail.com.  



No comments:

Post a Comment